Elite Physical Therapy and Wellness LLC & COVID-19
At Elite Physical Therapy and Wellness LLC we will be taking extra steps to ensure the safety of our patients and staff during the COVID-19 crisis. These standards are set with some of the guidelines mandated by Governor Wolf. Our policies are mandatory and will be consistent. Please see the steps below in ensuring health and safety to our patients and staff. These policies will go in effect 4/20/2020.
- All staff is to wear mask and gloves in any interaction with patients and other staff
- Patients are required to wear a mask into clinic unless a current health condition prevents you from wearing one. Bandanas and make-shift masks are acceptable
- If you have any of the following conditions you may not enter the premises
- Runny nose
- New developed cough
- If you have been out of the country within the last 14 days you may not enter the premises
- Patients and staff will have their temperatures taken at the door with a body temperature sensor pointed towards your forehead. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be denied treatment.
- Patients will be scheduled in 1-hour time slots to prevent more than 1 patient in the clinic at a time
- After every patient use of equipment or therapy supplies, we will thoroughly clean and sanitize these items with cleaning agents designed to kill viruses and bacteria.
- We ask that all persons present in clinic maintain safe distancing at least 6 feet apart unless you are working with a therapist 1 on 1.
We realize this may be an inconvenience to some but please be assured that patient safety is our number one priority. Thank you for your attention in this matter.
Owner & DPT